Are you going to the grave with unlived lives still in your veins?

3/01/2010

Road Trippin'

Photos from the Drive over...

Yee-Haw! Lousiana!

Passing through Lousiana


Mississippi Rvier... man it's so BIG!


M- For Mississippi, the self- appointed birthplace of American Music!


A- For Alabama- the state where Bob Riley is boss, and he wants YOU to know it!


Focused....


Night-vision


The place where all the kids go to make out...


G- For Georgia... it was real hard to make a "G", and their sign wasn't that great... and it was dark.... AND the bathroom was closed!

3 comments:

  1. Hey look! I can comment!
    I just want to say your extraordinarily dorky pics are really enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I guess the days of traveling 75 miles per hour are over, and you are into the 75 miles per day phase. Just kidding, but I know you will have an insane pace. As my mom told me 10,000 times, "take some time to smell the roses". Guess that's easier when you are walking... Thanks for keeping us informed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dylan, have a great adventure. I look forward to following your blog and know you'll have an awesome hike!

    ReplyDelete